Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boring Night

yooooooooooooho
finally today is my last night
seriously,I'm very bored right now. and hungry as well.. arghhhhhhhh !!! whoever read this article right now come to find me and have breakfast with me later ...
i can treat u no prob.. hehe
maybe i think too much,because in now this time who will care me =.=

24hrs a day is not enough for me 'la'
i think is not enough for many people also right !? at least sleep 8hrs a day but just try to count how many hrs you guys can really sleep a day !
imagine we have 30hrs instead of 24hrs... how good right ! wahaha..
the person who writing this article is going to nuts ~
hehehe !!!

suddenly have a dream now !
i wish to go Venice in this year
keke !
CRAZY

4more days to Chinese New Year
Gong Hei Fatt Choi XD

by the way,happy birthday to xiao pei ! cink~



No comments:

Post a Comment