Sunday, March 29, 2009

Langkawi

sigh,yeahooo,finally I have some time to sit down open my big eyes and look at the computer now
cause for the past few days I'm totally no time and felt damn tired. i tried to forced myself face the computer,but end up my eyes will close it automatically.

alright let's talk about what i have do recently
as what the post mention on 15th march,went to watch A-mei concert on 20march
that concert seriously marvelous, was a shock of the concert.
and then 23rd went to Langkawi with gangs..
it's a very nice trip with them,can't wait for the next trip !!!
happy day start with a happy face



i was like.. crazy ?? or ..??










what we do is,always drink.because is damn cheap there



still have many many pictures,but I think I will not upload here already
if wants to see just go to facebook and check it out,because it's really damn lots of pictures
hehe... 25hrs more is the big day !
chiu
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment